dengan nama ALLAH

dengan nama ALLAH

Monday, July 18, 2011

(,")

m juz worried to leave u alone here.. 
hey dude..
dont u think i should stay with u n accompany u?
i knew that u gud enuf now...u really change 
m glad to c that.
its my pleasure.
i should ask my self, y did i feel like this?
i feel bored, i feel afraid, 
you... 
arghhh that smell, is inviting me to remind over u
m juz asking, y should i know u n through this difficult situation..
my heart say that m going to like u..
but, m denied it..
im not going to love u because i know that its too impossible to making it out.
you...
juz leave me, 
dont ever u came i see me again.
m pray for that, because m afraid to lost u when i feel to close with u..
u r not gud enuf for me
u deserve to have other gurlz that really2 match with u..
n i juz a person who c u when u r alone,,
i dont care if other say that m stupid to lost u n never grab that opportunities to have u
NVER..
i shoud teel myself, wat ever m going to do..
my priority is U...
plz....look for ur happiness..
n i will glad to c ur smiling at ur face
no need to rushing for have u..
IF U R MINE, ITS WILL ME MINE 
BUT IF U NOT MINE, NO MATTER M DO,U WILL NOT MY OWN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment